The information collected and processed by RBSoft
- Product crash reports. Our products use crash reporting functionality. RBSoft products collect information about your computer operating system version, .NET framework version, email address (optional) and a screenshot of an application (optional) in the case of a crash. User can choose to include their email address and a screenshot of an application if they wish to do so.
- Communications from you. When you email or write to us, you may provide us with your name, contact details, and other personal information in your message.
- Automatically generated information. RBSoft collects automatically generated information about your behavior during your use of the website. This information consists for instance of your IP-address, resolution of the screen, operating system, last visits, times of visits etc. This information helps us to customize your experience and maintain and improve the website/software.
RBSoft uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve product experience: we use information provided by crash reports to improve product experience and prevent application crash in the future version of the product. We don’t share this information to anyone.
- To manage your product registration: we require your name and email address to generate and send or re-send you a registration code.
- To send you service or promotional communication (we may use your personal information to send you newsletters that provide you with articles and information that we believe may be of interest to you).
- To inform you about relevant information and developments within the website or software.
- To analyze data within the website with the purpose of improving and/or customizing the website.